Relaxation reduces stress and the symptoms of mental health conditions like depression, anxiety and schizophrenia.
Relaxation also has other related health rate, blood pressure and breathing rate. reducing muscle tension and chronic pain.
- Slowing heart rate.
- Lowering blood pressure.
- Slowing your breathing rate.
- Improving digestion.
- Maintaining normal blood sugar levels.
- Reducing activity of stress hormones.
- Increasing blood flow to major muscles.
- Reducing muscle tension and chronic pain.